What does CAMEO mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAMEO in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAMEO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAMEO mean?
- a gemstone or other hard substance, as coral, carved with a design in low relief, usu. so that an underlying darker layer of the material forms a background for the lighter tone of the design.
Discuss this CAMEO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAMEO also stands for:
- Canadian Association Of Media Education Organizations
- Car Assisted Mobility Escort Organisation
- Cerebral Aneurysm Multicentre European Onyx™
- Characterizations Automatically Made And Edited Online
- Children And Mothers Experiencing Opportunities
... and 8 more »