What does HCBP mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HCBP in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HCBP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HCBP mean?
- Either of forty-two isomers of the polychlorinated biphenyl containing six chlorine atoms
Discuss this HCBP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HCBP also stands for:
- HAGGARD CAT BOTHDAY PRESENT
- Hanion Creek Business Park
- Hanlon Creek Business Park
- Health Care Benefit Packages
- Health Career Bridge Program
... and 1 more »