What does MAMBO mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MAMBO in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MAMBO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MAMBO mean?
- a ballroom dance of Caribbean origin similar to the rumba and cha-cha.
Discuss this MAMBO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MAMBO also stands for:
- Mad And Marvelous But Obligated
- Media Asset Management By Objects
- Medical Associated Multimedia Based Organization
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Mediterranean Association of Marine Biological Oceanography on Amazon.com
- Search Mediterranean Association of Marine Biological Oceanography on Google