What does SITE mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SITE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SITE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SITE mean?
- site, land site(noun)
- the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
Discuss this SITE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SITE also stands for:
- Satellite Instructional Television Experiment
- School of Information Technology and Engineering
- Science Innovation Technology And Engineering
- Search For International Terrorist Entities
- Sign In To Enter
... and 12 more »