What does TIME mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TIME in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TIME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TIME mean?
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
Discuss this TIME abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TIME also stands for:
- Display or Set computer time
- International Workshop on Temporal Representation and Reasoning
- Teaching Innovation, Motivation, and Excellence
- Technology Information Multimedia And Entertainment
- Technology Infrastructure Measurements And Environment
... and 19 more »