What does FBI mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FBI in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FBI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FBI mean?
- Federal Bureau of Investigation: a bureau in the U.S. Department of Justice charged with conducting investigations for the Attorney General and with safeguarding national security.
Discuss this FBI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FBI also stands for:
- Abd Federal Arastirma BüRosu
- Fabulous Babes of Interlachen
- Fabulous, Beautiful, and Intelligent
- Facilitators of Banner Instruction
- Faith Being Investigated
... and 99 more »