GOLD is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for GOLD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GOLD mean?
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GOLD also stands for:
- Gaels Of The Last Decade
- Generic Obstacle And Lane Detection
- Geriatric Organizational Leadership Development
- Giving Other Lives Dignity
- Global Order of Law and Defense
... and 9 more »