What does OME mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OME in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OME mean?
- Ōme is a city located in Tokyo, Japan. As of October 1, 2010, the city has an estimated population of 139,932 and a population density of 1,355.14 persons per km². The total area is 103.26 km². The city's name literally means green ume, or Japanese apricot. The city was founded on April 1, 1951 by the combination three smaller villages. The name Ōme was taken from the original town of Ōme, which was famous for its Japanese apricots. Later in 1955, four additional villages joined with Ōme to become what it is today. It has been connected directly to the central parts of Tokyo since 1603 via the Ōme-Kaidō.
Discuss this OME abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OME also stands for:
- Nome Airport, Nome, Alaska USA
- Observatoire Méditerranéen de l'Energie
- Office Manpower Economics (London)
- Office of Mediated Education
- Office of Medical Education
... and 17 more »