What does WINS mean in General?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WINS in the Computing field in general and in the General terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WINS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WINS mean?
- WINS, 1010 AM, is an all-news radio station located in New York City, New York, United States. The station is owned by the CBS Radio subsidiary of CBS Corporation. WINS maintains studios located in the combined CBS Radio facility in the TriBeCa section of Manhattan, and its transmitter is located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. The Class B status of WINS indicates that its signal must be limited to protect the dominant signal on 1010 AM, Toronto, Ontario, Canada station CFRB. WINS has the distinction of being the oldest all-news radio station in the United States, broadcasting in that format continuously since 1965.
Discuss this WINS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WINS also stands for:
- AM-1010, News station, New York City, New York
- Makefile for WINS platform ( EPOC)
- S M & A CORPORATION
- Washington Internships For Native Students
- Ways To Implement New Solutions
... and 11 more »