What does EDGAR mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EDGAR in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EDGAR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EDGAR mean?
- the younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy; on Edwy's death he succeeded to the throne of England (944-975)
Discuss this EDGAR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EDGAR also stands for:
- Eager Discovery Gather And Retrieval
- Education Department General Administrative Regs
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations
- Electronic Data Gathering Analysis And Retrieval
- Electronic Data Gathering of Annual Returns
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval on Amazon.com
- Search Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval on Google