What does EPA mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EPA in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EPA mean?
- Environmental Protection Agency, EPA(noun)
- an independent federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment
Discuss this EPA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EPA also stands for:
- A Education Parents Administration
- Agencia de Protección Ambiental de los Estados Unidos
- Avrupa Parlamenterler ÖRgüTü
- Earth Protection Association
- East Palo Alto, California
... and 58 more »