What does START mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand START in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for START in other languages:
Select another language:
What does START mean?
- to begin or set out, as on a journey or activity.
Discuss this START abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
START also stands for:
- Global Change System for Analysis, Research, and Training
- Schools Taking Action Reselling Technology
- Second Tier And Response Training
- Short Term Assurance And Recuperation Team
- Shuttlecraft Training And Recruitment Techniques
... and 38 more »