CERES is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CERES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CERES mean?
- a Roman goddess of agriculture, identified with the Greek goddess Demeter.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CERES also stands for:
- California Environmental Resources Evaluation System
- Centre For Education Research And Environmental Strategies
- Clouds And Earths Radiant Energy System
- Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies
- Consumers for Ethics in Research
... see them all »