What does WARP mean in Meteorology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WARP in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Meteorology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WARP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WARP mean?
- to bend or twist out of shape, esp. from a straight or flat form, as timbers or flooring.
Discuss this WARP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WARP also stands for:
- Waba Application Resource Package
- Wargaming And Role Playing
- Warning Advice And Reporting Point
- Wave Adaptive Reduction Principle
- Weak Axiom Of Revealed Preference
... and 13 more »