What does PAK mean in Countries?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PAK in the Regional field in general and in the Countries terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PAK in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PAK mean?
- Pakistan, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, West Pakistan(noun)
- a Muslim republic that occupies the heartland of ancient south Asian civilization in the Indus River valley; formerly part of India; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
Discuss this PAK abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PAK also stands for:
- Compressed file archive (PAK)
- Hanapepe, Kauai, Hawaii USA
- P21 Activated Kinase
- Panjab, Afghan, And Kashmir
... and 11 more »