What does VINA mean in Electronics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VINA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VINA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VINA mean?
- a stringed musical instrument of India consisting of a long, hollow, fretted stick to which gourds are attached to increase the resonance.
Discuss this VINA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VINA also stands for:
- Vina Technologies, Inc. (delisted)
- Violence Is Never Acceptable
- Violence Is Not Acceptable
- Virtual Integrated Network Architecture
... see them all »