What does SEB mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SEB in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SEB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SEB mean?
- staphylococcal enterotoxin B, SEB(noun)
- a form of staphylococcal enterotoxin that has been used as an incapacitating agent in biological warfare
Discuss this SEB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SEB also stands for:
- Scientific Equipment Bay
- Seaboard Corporation of Delaware
- Secure E Bookman
- Seemingly Endless Backpack
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
... and 13 more »