What does VICTOR mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VICTOR in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VICTOR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VICTOR mean?
- a person who has overcome or defeated an adversary; conqueror.
Discuss this VICTOR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VICTOR also stands for:
- Velocity Induced Creation Transitory Optical Receiver
- Virtual Information Communications Technology And Operations Resource
- Virtual Interactive Cyber Training and Online Resource
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Vector for Imaginary Cartoons Thwarting Our Reading on Amazon.com
- Search Vector for Imaginary Cartoons Thwarting Our Reading on Google