What does ATMA mean in Unions?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ATMA in the Community field in general and in the Unions terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ATMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ATMA mean?
- Andrei Oliver Braşovean aka ATMA is a Romanian composer, performer and electronic music producer. Andrei Oliver Brasovean is one of the pioneers of electronic music in Eastern Europe. Born in Sibiu and now living in Germany, he started to produce electronic music in 1991. Few years later he focused his productions mostly on trance, techno, downtempo and epic music. Known around the globe for his unique style, and with more than 20 years of electronic music production and hundreds of live performances, ATMA made his entrance between the most established names in the electronic music scene. With his long musical background and the experience of working different musical styles he developed a totally unique style of electronic dance music. Deep melodies, perfect harmonies, psychedelic sounds and pumping basslines, it's his "new definition" of the trance dance music. After the great success of his first two solo albums, Beyond Good & Evil and The Secrets Of Meditation Atma is back in business with his brand new album, Music Revolution, released in December 2011 on the German label BMSS. Beside his trance projects, Andrei works as music composer for commercial bands but also as a film music producer.
Discuss this ATMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ATMA also stands for:
- A Tenshi Muling Application
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions
- American Tibetan Mastiff Association
- Android Travel Mate Application
... and 1 more »