What does PDA mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PDA in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PDA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PDA mean?
- personal digital assistant, PDA, personal organizer, personal organiser, organizer, organiser(noun)
- a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.
Discuss this PDA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PDA also stands for:
- Definition by AcronymFinder
- Panther Degree Audit
- Parenteral Drug Association
- Part Design Approval
- Participatory Development Appraisal
... and 71 more »