What does VISA mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VISA in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VISA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VISA mean?
- an official endorsement made on a passport, permitting the bearer to enter the country making the endorsement.
Discuss this VISA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VISA also stands for:
- Vacation Insurance Savings Account
- Vancomycin intermediate Staphylococcus aureus
- Vancomycin-intermediate (VISA) infection
- Vatican International Services Agency
- Very Important School Assignments
... and 17 more »