RICE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for RICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RICE mean?
- the starchy seeds or grain of an annual marsh grass, Oryza sativa, cultivated in warm climates and used for food.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RICE also stands for:
- Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement
- Radical Injuries Cause Euphoria
- Radio Ice Cerenkov Experiment
- Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions
- Rest In Cow Extortion
... see them all »