What does NoMA mean in Governmental?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NoMA in the field in general and in the Governmental terminology in particular.
Norwegian Medical Authority
Find a translation for NoMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NoMA mean?
- a gangrenous ulceration of the mouth or genitalia, occurring mainly in debilitated children.
Discuss this NoMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NoMA also stands for:
- National Office Managers Association
- National Online Media Association
- National Online Music Alliance
- National Organization of Minority Architects
- Navy Oceanographic Meteorological Association
... and 6 more »