FACS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for FACS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FACS mean?
- fluorescence-activated cell sorter: a machine that sorts cells according to whether or not they have been tagged with antibodies carrying a fluorescent dye.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FACS also stands for:
- Facial Action Coding System
- Facilities Control
- Facility Administration Control System
- Facility Assignment and Control System
- fair access to care services
... and 26 more »