What does AÉM mean in Romanian?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AÉM in the International field in general and in the Romanian terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AÉM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AÉM mean?
- AEM, alpha-ethylmescaline, or 3,4,5-trimethoxy-alpha-ethylphenethylamine, is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. It is an analog of mescaline. AEM was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL, the minimum dosage is listed as 220 mg, and the duration unknown. AEM produces few to no effects. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of AEM.
Discuss this AÉM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AÉM also stands for:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Advanced Engine Management
- Aerospace Education Member
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
... and 18 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search ArchäOlogisch-Epigraphische Mitteilungen Aus Osterreich-Ungarn, Viena on Amazon.com
- Search ArchäOlogisch-Epigraphische Mitteilungen Aus Osterreich-Ungarn, Viena on Google