What does EMM mean in Software?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EMM in the Computing field in general and in the Software terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EMM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EMM mean?
- EMM, or 2-ethoxy-4,5-dimethoxyamphetamine, is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. It is a dimethoxy-ethoxy analog of TMA-2. EMM was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL, both the dosage and duration are unknown. EMM produces few to no effects. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of EMM.
Discuss this EMM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EMM also stands for:
- Ekballistic Mode Of Ministry
- Electrometals Technologies Ltd
- Elephant Memory Management
- Enrolled Missouri Militia
- Enterprise Marketing Management
... and 7 more »