What does AAN mean in Transportation?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AAN in the Governmental field in general and in the Transportation terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AAN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AAN mean?
- Aan, also known as The Savage Princess in the U.S.A, is a 1952 Hindi film produced and directed by Mehboob Khan, which was India's first technicolour film, as it was shot in 16mm Gevacolour and was blown up in Technicolor. It stars Dilip Kumar, Premnath, Nimmi and marked the debut of Nadira who replaced the original choice which was actress Nargis. It was the highest grosser of 1952 and was the first to gross over Rs.15 million. This record was beaten 3 years later by Shree 420 in 1955.
Discuss this AAN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AAN also stands for:
- Accounting Audit Notation
- Adopt America Network
- Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
- Allergy and Asthma Network
- American Academy of Neurology
... and 4 more »