What does CREST mean in Greek?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CREST in the International field in general and in the Greek terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CREST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CREST mean?
- the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
Discuss this CREST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CREST also stands for:
- Calcinosis Raynaud Esophagus Sclerosis Teleangiectasia
- Calcinosis Raynaud's Esophagus Sclerodactyly And Telangiectasia
- Calcinosis Raynauds Esophagus Sclerodactyly And Telangiectasia
- Calcinosis, Raynauds, Esophagus, Sclerodactyly, And Telangiectasia
- Capital Region Emergency Services Telecommunications
... and 26 more »