What does DELTA mean in Greek?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DELTA in the International field in general and in the Greek terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DELTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DELTA mean?
- a low triangular area of alluvial deposits where a river divides before entering a larger body of water
Discuss this DELTA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DELTA also stands for:
- Dedicated to Enlightened Learning Through Aspiration
- Dedicated To Experiential Learning Through Adventure
- Dedication and Everlasting Love To Animals
- Dedication Enthusiasm Leadership Teamwork And Attention
- Definitely Enough Learning To Achieve
... and 17 more »