What does STEP mean in Greek?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand STEP in the International field in general and in the Greek terminology in particular.
Find a translation for STEP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does STEP mean?
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking or dancing.
Discuss this STEP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
STEP also stands for:
- ISO-10303 STEP product data
- Safety Tips For Elderly Persons
- Safety Training And Evaluation Process
- Safety Training Education Program
- Safety Training Evaluation Process
... and 118 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search επιστήη και τεχνολογία για την προστασία του περιβάλλοντος on Amazon.com
- Search επιστήη και τεχνολογία για την προστασία του περιβάλλοντος on Google