What does AVP mean in Positions?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AVP in the Business field in general and in the Positions terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AVP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AVP mean?
- AVP is the sole stockholder of AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour, Inc., which is the sole men’s and women’s United States professional beach volleyball tour. AVP conducts professional beach volleyball activities in the United States, with more than 200 of the top professional players under exclusive contracts. Its business includes establishing and managing tournaments; sponsorship/advertising sales and sales of broadcast, licensing, and trademark rights; sales of tickets, food, beverage, and merchandise at the tournaments; contracting with players in the tour; and associated activities.
Discuss this AVP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AVP also stands for:
- Academical Village People
- Added Value Products
- Administrative Vice President
- Advanced Vertical Processor
- Advanced Vision Placement
... and 28 more »