What does ATLA mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ATLA in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ATLA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ATLA mean?
- The Atla was a French automobile manufactured from 1957 to 1959 at Garches. Support for the project came from Jean Schwab who was the local Renault dealer at Garches and who sold the cars. Important input also came from an engineer called Charles Cusson who was responsible for the tubular chassis. The car was otherwise the project of Jacques Durand The small car used a Renault 4CV 747 cc 21 hp engine or a Renault Dauphine 845 cc 30 hp cv engine and featured a fiberglass body with "gull-wing" doors. The car was initially priced competitively and about 20 were sold before the manufacturers revisited their costings and found themselves obliged to increase the price very considerably, at which point customer demand disappeared.
Discuss this ATLA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ATLA also stands for:
- Access to Learning Award
- Alternatives to Laboratory Animals
- American Theological Library Association
- American Trial Lawyers Assoc
- American Trial Lawyers Association
... and 4 more »