What does COMPUTER mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COMPUTER in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Common Operating machine Particularly Used for Training, Education, and Reporting
Find a translation for COMPUTER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COMPUTER mean?
- a programmable electronic device designed for performing prescribed operations on data at high speed, esp. one housed with or linked to other devices for inputting, storing, retrieving, and displaying the data.
Discuss this COMPUTER abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COMPUTER also stands for:
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Trade, Education, and Research
- Common Operations Made Possible Under Technical Engineering Researches
- Commonly Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical and Education Research
- Complicted Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower
- Computing Oriented Manipulation Programming Used in Technoloy Education and Research
... see them all »