What does CGA mean in Mortgage?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CGA in the Business field in general and in the Mortgage terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CGA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CGA mean?
- Certified General Accountant
- Chartered General Accountant is the designation of professionals who are jointly members of the Certified General Accountants Association of Canada and a provincial or territorial CGA association, or a CGA association overseas. Provincial, territorial and offshore CGA affiliate associations work collaboratively with CGA-Canada as part of a federation. A CGA is an accounting professional with expertise in finance, taxation, business strategy, auditing, management, and business leadership. CGAs must meet the education, experience and examination requirements established, and regularly enhanced, by CGA-Canada. CGA-Canada serves approximately 75,000 professional accountants and students across Canada and around the world. The CGA program of professional studies is offered in Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Hong Kong and China. CGAs work throughout the world in industry, commerce, finance, government, public practice and the not-for-profit sector.
Discuss this CGA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CGA also stands for:
- California Geographic Alliance
- California Grocers Association
- California Groundwater Association
- California Gymkhana Association
- Canadian Gas Association
... and 40 more »