What does CCD mean in Electronics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CCD in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CCD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CCD mean?
- charge-coupled device: a semiconductor chip with a light-sensitive grid, used for converting images into electrical signals.
Discuss this CCD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CCD also stands for:
- Calcite Compensation Depth
- Camera Charging Device
- Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception
- Carbonate Compensation Depth
- Cargo Customs Declaration
... and 44 more »