What does OFC mean in Police?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OFC in the Governmental field in general and in the Police terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OFC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OFC mean?
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the armed services, esp. one holding a commission.
Discuss this OFC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OFC also stands for:
- Conference on Optical Fiber Communication
- Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Obama Fried Chicken
- Objective Force Capabilities
- Objetivo de Fuerza Conjunto
... and 46 more »