What does CLAP mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CLAP in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CLAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLAP mean?
- to strike the palms of (one's hands) together, usu. repeatedly, esp. to express approval.
Discuss this CLAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLAP also stands for:
- Character, Location, Action, and Plot
- Chrome Leather Accessories And Paint
- Command Line Application Popper
- Community Leaders Association Of Plainfield
- Computerized Leave Accounting Package
... see them all »