NOMAD is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for NOMAD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NOMAD mean?
- a member of a people that has no permanent abode but moves from place to place along a traditional circuit in search of pasturage or food.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NOMAD also stands for:
- National Organization Order
- Naval Observatory Merged Astrometric Dataset
- Neurally Organized Mobile Adaptive Device
- NOrth of MADison Square Park
- Nottingham Online Maps And Data
... see them all »