What does ASPA mean in Companies & Firms?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASPA in the Business field in general and in the Companies & Firms terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASPA mean?
- The Aspa was a Czech automobile, a successor to the Stelka, manufactured from 1924 until 1925 at a small machine factory in Pribram. The car used many Ford parts, including a Model T engine. Very few units were built. translation from Czech Aspa was a small automobile manufacturing Pribram one local mini car called LILIPUT. stelka company was founded by the failure of his first car named after him, thus stelka company produced 26 specimens of low-priced of the model stelka and one model of stelka sports stelka company has existed for 2 years and then replace ASPA
Discuss this ASPA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASPA also stands for:
- Aircraft Service Period Adjustment
- Aluminium Security Protection Agreement
- American Salvage Pool Association
- American School Parents Association
- American Service-members' Protection Act
... and 12 more »