What does MOPS mean in General?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MOPS in the Computing field in general and in the General terminology in particular.
Metrics, Operational tools, Processes, and Standards
MOPS is a methodology for managing IT Production Systems in a systematic way.
Find a translation for MOPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MOPS mean?
- MOPS is the common name for the compound 3-propanesulfonic acid, a buffer introduced by Good et al. in the 1960s. It is a structural analog to MES. Its chemical structure contains a morpholine ring. HEPES is a similar pH buffering compound that contains a piperazine ring. With a pKa of 7.20, MOPS is an excellent buffer for many biological systems at near-neutral pH.
Discuss this MOPS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MOPS also stands for:
- Mail Order Protection Scheme
- Maintenance Of Professional Standards
- Master of Petra Style
- Mcgill Online Pcard System
- Mean Of Platts Singapore
... and 10 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Metrics, Operational tools, Processes, and Standards on Amazon.com
- Search Metrics, Operational tools, Processes, and Standards on Google