ASPE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ASPE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASPE mean?
- Aspe is a town and municipality located in the comarca of Vinalopó Mitjà, in the province of Alicante, Spain. The town is located in the valley of the river Vinalopó, 25 km from Alicante city. The economy of Aspe is based on textile and footwear industries and farming. Aspe is also famous for growing a special kind of grape, which is eaten at the stroke of midnight, every New Year's Eve, all across Spain. The grapes are eaten one at a time, according to the clock striking 12, to signal the new year. Aspe has a small foreign population, mainly Dutch and English. The local Castilian dialect is known for dropping the "s" and seseo.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASPE also stands for:
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- American Society of Professional Estimators
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation [DHHS]
- Association for Standardized Patient Educators
... and 2 more »