What does CASE mean in IEEE?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CASE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the IEEE terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CASE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CASE mean?
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something:
Discuss this CASE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CASE also stands for:
- Cairo and Alexandria Stock Exchange
- Can't Afford Something Else
- Center for Adoption Support and Education
- Center for Architecture Science and Ecology
- Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship
... and 35 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search International Workshop on Computer-Aided Software Engineering on Amazon.com
- Search International Workshop on Computer-Aided Software Engineering on Google