What does ERA mean in IEEE?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ERA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the IEEE terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ERA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ERA mean?
- era, epoch(noun)
- a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
Discuss this ERA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ERA also stands for:
- Earned Run Average
- Ecodynamics Research Associates
- Ecodynamics Research Associates, University of Notre Dame
- Ecologic Risk Assesment
- Eddystone Remington Arms
... and 65 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search International Conference on Entity-Relationship Approach on Amazon
- Search International Conference on Entity-Relationship Approach on Google