TIME is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for TIME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TIME mean?
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TIME also stands for:
- Display or Set computer time
- Teaching Innovation, Motivation, and Excellence
- Technology Information Multimedia And Entertainment
- Technology Infrastructure Measurements And Environment
- Teens In Mission Evangelism
... and 16 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search International Workshop on Temporal Representation and Reasoning on Amazon.com
- Search International Workshop on Temporal Representation and Reasoning on Google