What does GRACE mean in Religion?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GRACE in the Community field in general and in the Religion terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GRACE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GRACE mean?
- grace, saving grace, state of grace(noun)
- (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence
Discuss this GRACE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GRACE also stands for:
- G R A C E Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment
- Geriatric Resources for Assessment and Care of Elders
- Girls aRe Active Confident and Encouraging
- Glenbogle Residents and Artisans Care and Expenses
- Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events
... and 26 more »