What does PDA mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PDA in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Physical Demands Analysis
Used to identify job demands generally for return to work programs following an injury.
Find a translation for PDA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PDA mean?
- personal digital assistant, PDA, personal organizer, personal organiser, organizer, organiser(noun)
- a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.
Discuss this PDA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PDA also stands for:
- Definition by AcronymFinder
- Panther Degree Audit
- Parenteral Drug Association
- Part Design Approval
- Participatory Development Appraisal
... and 71 more »