What does HAA mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HAA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HAA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HAA mean?
- haloacetic acid(Noun)
- Any carboxylic acid in which a halogen atom takes the place of a hydrogen atom in acetic acid; a common undesirable by-product of the chlorination of drinking water.
Discuss this HAA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HAA also stands for:
- HAN: a language of the United States
- Harvard Alumni Association
- Harvard Athletic Association
- Harvard Athletic Associaton
- Hasvik, Norway
... and 19 more »