What does PILOT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PILOT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PILOT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PILOT mean?
- a person qualified to operate an airplane, balloon, or other aircraft.
Discuss this PILOT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PILOT also stands for:
- Partners Improving Learning On Tests
- Payment In Lieu Of Taxes
- payment(s) in lieu of tax(es)
- Pharmaceutical Industry Leaders Of Tomorrow
- Printing Industry Language for Operations of Typesetting
... and 7 more »