What does JAMA mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JAMA in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Journal of the American Medical Association
Find a translation for JAMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JAMA mean?
- JAMA is a software library for performing numerical linear algebra tasks created at NIST similar in functionality to LAPACK and has been released to the public domain. Versions exist for both C++ and the Java programming language. The C++ version uses the Template Numerical Toolkit for lower-level operations. The Java version provides the lower-level operations itself. The main capabilities provided by JAMA are: ⁕Eigensystem solving ⁕LU decomposition ⁕Singular value decomposition ⁕QR decomposition ⁕Cholesky decomposition JAMA has had little development since the year 2000, with only the occasional bug fix being released. The project's webpage contains the following statement, " is no longer actively developed to keep track of evolving usage patterns in the Java language, nor to further improve the API. We will, however, fix outright errors in the code." The last bug fix was released November 2012, with the previous one being released in 2005.
Discuss this JAMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JAMA also stands for:
- Jamestown Area Medical Associates
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Inc.
- Jesus Awakening Movement for America
- Journal of American Medical Association
- Journal of Asian Martial Arts
... and 1 more »