What does APACHE mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand APACHE in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for APACHE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does APACHE mean?
- any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico); fought a losing battle from 1861 to 1886 with the United States and were resettled in Oklahoma
Discuss this APACHE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
APACHE also stands for:
- Acute Physiology Age And Chronic Health Evaluation
- Acute Physiology Age Chronic Health Evaluation
- AH-64 Advanced Attack Helicopter
- Application Program For Air Conditioning And Heating Engineers
- Applications Program For Air Conditioning And Heating Engineers
... and 1 more »